How do I evict a disabled parent?

I know that sounds bad. My dad had a stroke and agreed to pay me $700/mo to be his caregiver and take him to multiple weekly appts and to help w/the increase in food and utilities and to put a $40,000 addition on our house. He has not paid me since May this year. I stopped taking him to his appts because I have 3... show more I know that sounds bad. My dad had a stroke and agreed to pay me $700/mo to be his caregiver and take him to multiple weekly appts and to help w/the increase in food and utilities and to put a $40,000 addition on our house. He has not paid me since May this year. I stopped taking him to his appts because I have 3 kids who my money is spent on, not him. I gave him a list of upcoming appts, their time, date, location, contact info, and how to get refills on his meds. He has not gone to any dr since I last took him in June. How do I get him out of here?!? He is a narcissist. everything is everybody else's fault. If he is not willing to help himself, I don't want him in here just wasting away. His dr told him if he were to recover, the best chance would be in the first 2 years. January will be 2 years and he is not improving. He cannot dress himself or cook for himself. He would save money to get an apt with his girlfriend, he wastes his money. He has his mom buying him pop and chicken salad (that he eats everyday for lunch), medicines, and anything he needs. I still give him whatever food I make for dinner, but my husband says that he should only get chicken salad. There is so much more to this, but I am limited on characters. He has called the police because I locked my front door while outback, claiming that I evicted him. If I had evicted him his stuff would be outside. I wish I could get him a psych evaluation. Some of his family would agree he needs one. He isn't all there
20 answers 20