Sad songs with meaningful lyrics for a depressed/suicidal person?

I am having trouble coping with my depression and see alot of people say listening to songs with lyrics they can relate to help them. I want to know if anyone has any suggestions of some songs that depressed people can relate to? Like about being alone, unwanted etc. Preferably a newer kinda song, I don't... show more I am having trouble coping with my depression and see alot of people say listening to songs with lyrics they can relate to help them. I want to know if anyone has any suggestions of some songs that depressed people can relate to? Like about being alone, unwanted etc. Preferably a newer kinda song, I don't really like really old songs. And one that's an actual song, I've found a few on YouTube but they aren't on Spotify. Anyone who feels like me...what songs have helped you? Please only reply if you have something nice to say. Thank you.