Why do very masculine white men get much more attention from other races?

White guys who are very strong, muscular, and dominant seem to get much more attention from other races of women like hispanic and black women. White women seem to be off put by white guys like this and seem to prefer to date "emotional" and more "feminine" white men

By very strong, muscular, dominant, I mean guys like John Cena, JJ Watt, Thor, Superman, etc

Favorite Answer

I think it's not about race at all. It is all about how these men present themselves. They're strong, good-looking, successful and healthy. Women are sick and tired of guys who are unsure, confused and difficult. We want some stability in our lives and if a guy (the one you described) can give it to us - we, no matter what nationality or race, will follow his lead. Easy as that. Basic animal surviving instincts.

• Rai

Cos life is hard Travis even more for Hispanic and Black women and they just want a rock by their side to feel like they have a chance

I am white and I do not like girly men I LOVE MEN .....and I like a MANLY MAN.