Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 years ago

I need another source of income...?

Young male, recently graduated high school and took a year off before going to college. I'm looking to add to my sources of income. I'm hoping to begin investing within the next year, but I won't see money from that for a while. I have a job, and have income from the army, but I'm hoping to add to this. I enjoy photography, photo, video and sound editing, writing, construction, and more. I'm really book smart, so I could even be a tutor if I knew how to land a gig. Can someone advise me on things I could do to make money, and how to turn my hobbies into paying gigs? I've heard that "there is a million dollars in your head; you have to figure out how to get it!" Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

Two easy was to earn money online:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/angedave

www.earnhoney.com/home/?referrer=11E7921C70

I understand you. I was in the same situation as you last year. Life after college is not easy, but please don't give up on yourseld.

You could look at some cash reward opportunities as one of the sources - those don't ask for a lot of effort. There is an upcoming project that works as cashback network and earns you rewards everytime you spend money on regular stuff like UBER, Amazon, NIKE etc, or even when somebody of your network shops.

It’s called FluzFluz. Here is a video explainer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c09TbCqzlqQ

Youtube thumbnail

I haven't heard about projects similar to this.

Good luck!

So, find kids who need tutors and tutor them. Just don't expect a real job without a teaching degree....

You need skills in all of the things you mention and I bet you aren't an expert in any of those hobbies (construction isn't a hobby, but you see my point...).

WE ALL need SOME form of better income, and society as it is is just not going to step up for it in the slightest at all.