Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

True or False? If you’re a straight guy in the United States and you can’t get laid on Tinder, you’ll die a virgin?

Favorite Answer

False. Tinder is full of a*sholes. Of both genders. Truly horrible people that only look good on the outside. Like a melted reeses. The package looks delicious, but it's covering something that looks like a lumpy brown turd inside.

Personally, I don't give a flying f*ck. I'm not after a one night stand, and if that means I stay a virgin longer than most guys, so be it. I know what I'm doing. When a girl worth chasing appears, I'll lose it. Either way, it's not a big deal to me.

And if some cocky douche decides to try to shame me for it, he can go suck a bag of d*cks. If you judge someone by when they lose their v-card, you're probably an A*shole.

• edward

False. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

professional people can't get laid on tinder because their standard are too high to use tinder...

I can't get laid on Tinder, but any one of my three ex-wives can testify I am NOT a virgin.

no