Should I trade Tom Brady and Tyler Kroft for Michael Thomas and Evan Engram?

This is a 12 team standard scoring league. My current roster looks like this:

QBs- Tom Brady, Jared Goff

RBs- Ezekiel Elliot, Mark Ingram, Orleans Darkwa, D Onta Foreman, Alfred Morris

WRs- Mike Evans, Will Fuller, Corey Davis, Josh Doctson

TEs- Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Tyler Kroft

Also I can trade Fuller for David Carr if I get this trade

Favorite Answer

I would stay put on this one, because I think you have a better way to upgrade your WR corps. This is a very good roster for a league that size and you don't want to mess it up.

Forget the TEs. After the elite 2-3, most of them are very unpredictable. ASJ had a crap week last Sunday, but he's usually one of the most reliable. You don't need a b/u because it wastes a roster spot.

You also don't need a b/u QB. You've got the only QB left who is matchup proof (meaning start him every week). Goff won't carry you through the playoffs.

At WR, first make sure there isn't a FA out there. Look at available ones and read the ones with orange player cards. For example, I grabbed Dede Westbrook today. The guy has rock star potential. Just dump Kroft. He's getting in 1 more week of practice before starting.

Also, Jamison Crowder is out tomorrow. Ryan Grant should be available and he's a stellar pickup who can be played tomorrow. Seahawks not good against slot receivers.

Also, don't be too quick to dump Fuller. Yes, he has a QB downgrade, but tomorrow he's up against a bottom feeding pass defense that will be without its only decent CB (Davis). He may have better chemistry with Savage then people expect.

After the weekend games, look around for someone who could use RB help and try a combo trade.

I'd do it, you'll get an excellent reciever in THomas that fills your void for a likely downgrade in Fuller's production