Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 3 years ago

What QB should I pick up for week 9? Had Deshaun Watson. Any advice about moves I can make?

I have Mariota on my bench but I'm not sure if I should start him or try to pick up the likes of Cutler, Flacco, etc, not a lot of good options on waivers aside from Jameis but not sure if he'll even play. I'm 3-5 and I need to win this week to have any hope of making the playoffs. Any advice?

I'm in dire straights right now, this is my likely lineup for week 9: QB - Mariota; RB - Thompson and Riddick; WR - Sheppard and Sanu; TE - Brate; Flex - Jordy; D - Saints; K - Zeurlein; Bench - Kearse, Bengals D, Kelley, Doctson, Reed, Montgomery, Will Fuller

Favorite Answer

Mariota is your best bet for this week. Dalton or Bortles would be better for the rest of the season than Cutler or Flacco, but you'd want them as a back up to Mariota. If Winston is available pick him up as a backup to Mariota, but you still want to play Mariota this week.

Joe Flacco.