is mount everest in Alaska?

WHERE is Mount Everest?

• Rain
    Favorite Answer

Mount Everest is located on the border between China’s Tibet Autonomous Region and Nepal.

No

• JJ

Yes, it's a twin peak to Mount McKinley about 50 miles to the east.

I hope this is not a serious question. If it is it is quite depressing. Everest is not in Alaska, indeed it is not in the USA or Northern America. It is in Asia and is partly in China and Nepal.

• Bill-M

Reaching 29,029 feet (8,848 meters) above sea level, Mount Everest is the highest mountain on Earth. Located in the Mahalangur section of the Himalayas, the mountain's summit straddles the border separating China and Nepal.

• Edward

Is my face red?

No?

Then it's not up my bum

The school system has failed us again.

Source(s): My brother thought Pearl Harbor took place on June 6 1944. Something needs to be fixed in our education system.

Mount Everest is located on the border between Tibet and Nepal in the Himalayas in Asia.

Everest is situated in the Mahalangur Range on the Tibetan Plateau known as Qing Zang Gaoyuan. The summit is directly between Tibet and Nepal.

It is in Tibet.

Okay; Lube up in google and shove you're head in you're *** and you should find it.

• Rei

It is in Tibet, in the Himalayas, north of India