Twitching on face?

So I have had this twitching on my right side. It’s mainly my nose but can be a little in my upper cheak. It has only been doing this for maybe 2 years now. It starting to get worries and people are starting to notice it. I am 25 and this has never happened in the past before. If anyone knows anything please let... show more So I have had this twitching on my right side. It’s mainly my nose but can be a little in my upper cheak. It has only been doing this for maybe 2 years now. It starting to get worries and people are starting to notice it. I am 25 and this has never happened in the past before.

If anyone knows anything please let me now. I have gone to a doctor about it but they say it could be from stress. But I am really not all that stress and I now for a fact I haven’t been to stress in the back.