Why do people own Apple computers instead of PC's?

Why do SOME PEOPLE own Apple computers such as iMac and MacBook rather than PCs if it has that STUPID "Finder" sh*t with clicking quitting Google Chrome or Safari or Firefox for 'Finder', also Microsoft Word? Instead of simply pressing an X button to x out of things?

Favorite Answer

"Finder" is just the equivalent of Windows Explorer [the folder icon in windows] and generally quite similar in function; if finder is stupid, so is explorer.

The "x" is just in a different place.

Each has advantages and disadvantages; I use Windows on my main machine and one of my laptops, but Apple machines and Linux based PCs for programming.

[Also there are about a million times less viruses that attack Apple OSX (or other unix / linux based) systems than Windows-based systems. Less than 100 vs over 60,000,000 ].

• keerok

Macs are easier to use, PCs are cheaper, Linux is free. Choose your platform and stop minding other people's business.