Did u like X-Men Apocalypse? Why it has only 48prc of approval among movie critics.?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There were things I liked about it -- such as the character interaction between Scott, Jean, and Kurt -- but for the most part I found it forgettable, just another generic "end of the world" CGI glowing-thing-in-the-sky finale.

You know when they take Kurt to the mall, but then we don't see them AT the mall (just leaving the theater)? I'd rather watch THAT movie. They could even do it as an 80s comedy, like "Mallrats" but with the X-Men.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

It was decent, but that's it. The plot was very weak. It basically boiled down to "Ancient bad guy wants to destroy the world because... reasons." How many times have we seen this exact same plot in other movies? Past X-Men villains have been given much better motivations, not just "They are bad because e they are bad." There just weren't really any memorable scenes in X-Men Apocalypse except for Quicksilver saving everyone from the mansion. Other than that, nothing sticks out.

• 3 years ago

I did not like it. Apocalypse was poorly done (I thought that might happen). I also disliked the actors who played Cyclops and Jean Grey

• 3 years ago

X-Men Apocalypse portrays antichrist and his 666ed people; forgive me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.