What does a sexy young thing want with me?

There is this sexy young lady 27yrs old who works in my office. I think she is flirting with me. She has a boyfriend who she goes to nudist resorts with so I know whats going on there. Yet when I tell her I will be out of office she will say "Awww...I will miss you". She has told me that she has dreamt me already. I did not ask for details. To be honest I already know what I am going to do which is "nothing". I am happily married. Just wondering if this graying, slightly over weight middle age man could still get the interest of a sexy young hottie.

• Sky

"She has a boyfriend who she goes to nudist resorts with so I know whats going on there."

Do you really? Because what you seem to be implying goes on there by such a statement does not go on there. Even if her boyfriend really does go to nudist resorts, that's an irrelevant point to your story. If she wants to flirt then let her flirty. Being flirty may just be in her nature while there is no genuine intent of any sort of relationship behind it. If she should ever try to make any sort of proposition towards you, tell her you're married and not interested. If she persists, tell her to stop or you'll get HR involved. If she doesn't stop, go to HR with the situation.

• John

It IS possible. Some women just prefer older men. I'm almost sixty and I'm regularly boinking two chicks, one in her early 30s and one in her late twenties (both hot as hell). They get nothing from me (no money, gifts, etc.) but they have a thing for me. They've both told me they find older men far sexier than young men so who am I to argue?

• Gary B

You afe about one half an inch from cheating on yiur wife,

IGNORE every thing she says,

Hey Herb Tarlek is that you?

• y

nope, she isn't serious about it, she is just playing as she thinks you are, but go ahead and tell yourself it is more, stroke that ego a bit.

• ?

Then I'm sure you're old enough to know you shouldn't be talking to 30-somethings in chat rooms either, if you're 'happily married'. https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

But it's an interesting fantasy you've got here.

• Tim

Girls like to know that they still can get anyone they want. She is a dumb woman who only has her looks in 4 years her thinking will be more desperate the boyfriend will trade her in for a newer model.

Stop bragging you lucky dog