The following concerns write-protection on micro-SD cards without using an SD adapter... so how 'bout it?

Regular SD cards have a little yellow switch on the side that one cannot hack one's way around; what is the equivalent of that on the micro SD card? I want to physically write-protect some micro-SDs that will go into some gear and I don't want to just use a little software to change the write permissions... show more Regular SD cards have a little yellow switch on the side that one cannot hack one's way around; what is the equivalent of that on the micro SD card? I want to physically write-protect some micro-SDs that will go into some gear and I don't want to just use a little software to change the write permissions to the 'disk' because I've seen hackers blow right though that like wet toilet tissue. I want a physical barrier like a movable tab.
Update: Okay, I'm not going to give best answer to anonymous just yet, but it's a pretty good answer, the idea being that it would close down the comments section, but it appears that the comments are closed down already. YA! is really going to the dogs. This used to be more of an open forum; I fear that they are... show more Okay, I'm not going to give best answer to anonymous just yet, but it's a pretty good answer, the idea being that it would close down the comments section, but it appears that the comments are closed down already. YA! is really going to the dogs. This used to be more of an open forum; I fear that they are unsuccessfully chasing after the social media model by shutting down the questions so quickly after they are asked. I may need to migrate my questioning activities to a more open forum.
Update 2: Back to the SD card: I guess I was thinking that there was an electrical switch that connected "pin 7" or something... In the bad ol' days of floppies, you could move the little tab on the floppy and no amount of software could overcome the drive's inability to make the head write.