Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 years ago

Should Colin Kaepernick give back all his entire NFL career earnings back to the NFL?

I reckon Colin Kaepernick should give back all his NFL earned money back to the league, and the league can have extra money by taking away his entire career salary earnings, including dead money from restructured contracts.

Tom Brady, Michael Vick, Carson Wentz, Matt Ryan, Matthew Stafford, Cam Newton, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Drew Brees, Troy Aikman, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, John Elway, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, Derek Carr, Brandon Marshall, Marshawn Lynch and Odell Beckham Jr. can do what Kaepernick did (if they wanted to), and all those guys could still get jobs with NFL teams because they were all talented than the not-so-talented Kaepernick, and were more likely to help their teams win more games than Kaepernick.

Kaepernick flamed out of the NFL because he peaked too early, and because he never was that good to begin with. Once Jim Harbaugh and the San Francisco 49ers' defensive line left him, he was never the same. And even in his short-lived heyday, he didn't want to improve his game beyond being a running QB/read-option zone QB.

On top of his prime, Kap never was really concerned about societal ills. He only got invested in politics and societal ills at a time when his career was beginning to fade away and lose his starting QB job to Blaine Gabbert of all people.

Update:

If I were an NFL owner, I'd much rather sign Pierce Brosnan, Barbie, Peter Griffin, Homer Simpson, Eric Cartman or my YouTube content creator buddy Davis Aurini before I even want to think about signing Kap.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. But like most liberals he's a hypocrite who reaps the benefits of America while hating it. He is a really disgusting and rotten human being.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes and should apologize to all police officers and veterans

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

Nope he's earned his NFL career earnings! And by the way you didn't even support your claim of why he should give back his past salary. So therefore your question is invalid. You just wrote some crazy childish crap, like you would sign these fictional characters before him.

Source(s): I think i smell a Colin Kaepernick hater.
  • JohnH
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

No, but he could give some to a charity

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Lots of people aren't in the league anymore. You gave no reason that he should have to give back any past salary. Not that you'd have a good reason or one that made any sense... but you didn't even try.

• 2 years ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.