What to do if you bank frequently deauthorize your cards for fraud protection reasons?

So recently, my bank has deauthorized my credit cards 4 times in 3.5 weeks (all of the instances were when I tried to purchase stuffs from Amazon). When I called, they said they declined the card because of fraud protection concerns, since on all occasions I've used the card to purchase items for $150-200 each... show more So recently, my bank has deauthorized my credit cards 4 times in 3.5 weeks (all of the instances were when I tried to purchase stuffs from Amazon). When I called, they said they declined the card because of fraud protection concerns, since on all occasions I've used the card to purchase items for $150-200 each time.

Are there ways to get your bank to stop deauthorizing your cards, since it's getting slightly annoying on my end. I have more than enough money in the account, and the card is always declining when I try to purchase stuffs from one location.

Thank.