Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

Should i break up with my girlfriend?

I've been with this girl for almost 2 year. She's s lovely girl. But she's needy and won't leave me alone. She gets mad if I don't talk to her. She wants me to text her all day and if I don't she'll say that I don't care about her. She wont let me sleep. I cant get enough rest cause of her. I don't want to tell her that she's annoying I don't want her to take it the wrong way. She'll probably say that im bored of our relationship which is now the case. I love talking to her but its way too much. What should i do?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like a lie. Why would anybody obsess over a f--cking loser white boy like you?

• Sam2 years agoReport

Im a lesbian....

• Login to reply the answers
  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I don't do needy girls much myself, so I get it

• 2 years ago

You guys are missing one very important factor: Honesty. You don't want to explain to her that she's been invading your space and privacy, in case she takes it the wrong way, that's not healthy, if something is bothering you, you should be able to honestly explain your feelings without fear.

Her actions, however, seem to display distrust in you. Everyone needs space and time to accomplish individual tasks. We as human beings cannot be glued to our phones or other people, that again would not be healthy.

Is there a specific reason she is acting this way? Is there a lack of affirmation?

I would not resort to a break-up just yet IF you see a future with this girl. The two of you desperately need an open and honest conversation about both your emotions lately.

• Just tell her how you feel, always be honest.

If she's getting too clingy, tell her, "listen, I love talking to you, but I sometimes just need time to focus on me only."

If she can't respect that, then she isn't the right one for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

if you like her dont break up, you can text but when you need to stop just say ill talk to you later.

if you dont like her just break up!

• 2 years ago

If you have to ask us then it is time to move on as you are not in-love with her and you feel she is suffocating you, Good Luck

• 2 years ago

She is the WRONG Girl for you AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Become GAY, maybe that will help you grow up.

• Sam2 years agoReport

I am a lesbian😂😂

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.