I feel worthless?

I'm really struggling here , I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with me. I have always been a shy person but when I was younger 8-12. I found it ok to make friends and talk to people. Since leaving school and staring college I have zero confidence of conversational skills. I have a group of people... show more I'm really struggling here , I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with me.
I have always been a shy person but when I was younger 8-12. I found it ok to make friends and talk to people.

Since leaving school and staring college I have zero confidence of conversational skills. I have a group of people who I hang out with and laugh with but it's not me making them laugh , I barely talk because I feel like they won't find me funny or will judge me.

I'm always awake are when it's just me and one other person and I just din know how to continue a conversation.

I feel as if people get bored and get impatient with me and think I'm a really boring person which I now believe I probably am.

I never want to go out , I feel awkward asking people if they want to Meet up and generally I am just not interested in meeting people , it doesn't excite me at all.

I'm genuinely worrried about my future and what it holds. How am I gunna last in a work environment?? I feel so lost and feel as though I'm just gunna spend the rest of my life alone , never find love etc.

I feel pretty worthless
1 answer 1