I could be pregnant from a rape no one knows about. I'm afraid if I am, then I'll have to either say I sleep around or I was raped?

Not sure what to do. I don't want to have an abortion if I am pregnant but I'm not so sure about the environment I live in and also explaining how I got pregnant. I'm 23 and I could just say it's non of anyone's business, I don't know. But my other issue is I live with my mom (I have a job... show more Not sure what to do. I don't want to have an abortion if I am pregnant but I'm not so sure about the environment I live in and also explaining how I got pregnant. I'm 23 and I could just say it's non of anyone's business, I don't know. But my other issue is I live with my mom (I have a job though not rich enough to get my own place), but she is so stupid and I'd be afraid of my child learning bad things from her! She's a very jealous, racist person. Also, I think she still thinks I'm a virgin and will get very mad and ask a bunch of questions ! I'm also not sure about financials though maybe I can get assistance for daycare. I'd also be a little embarrassed to be a single mother. I still
feel like a selfish child and I know in having a child, I can't be selfish, so I'd be giving up so much! Though I'm sure it'd be amazing to have a child, especially a daughter. Abortion would be the easy way out that that'd be expensive and against my religion. Not sure what to do.