What do you give the movie Romeo and Juliet 1 out of 10? with Leonardo DiCaprio?

And why did you give it that score please explain

Favorite Answer

A 4 out of 10. The movie should have never been made. It was a huge disgrace to one of the greatest playwrights of all time. And the acting was beyond bad. But what saved it was the casting. DiCaprio was not a bad cast neither was Claire Danes. But they added to much to the movie. But its a Baz Luhrmann moive what do you expect. His remake of Moulin Rouge is another prime example of a remake gone bad. John Houston he is not. But it did alright at the box office, not a complete bomb but not a complete success either. William Shakespeare did a lot of plays and lots of been adapted to both small a large screen. Not all have been successful, but the fact that people are still redoing his work is good.

3. 1 for a cool adaptation of Shakespeare into the modern era. 1 for a (mostly) awesome soundtrack. 1 for Claire Danes when she was still hot.

Never seen it. Will have to watch and see what I think.

I actually like this movie. 7 because I like the guns.