What is the benefits of expensive motherboard ?I want to buy a mother board 302.85$.?

$302.85 is lower to mid range for x299 and x399. The cost of those boards is tied up in the chipset.

I overclock and I can say that not all boards are created equal. Ive switched motherboards while using the same CPU and the voltage settings I needed to stay stable were different. I've tried overclocking on cheaper boards and they seem to require more voltage and theyre fussy at higher settings.

Some of these voltage and heat problems people were having with the Core i7-7700k and other Skylake and Kaby Lake processors were on cheaper boards. You could adjust a few voltage setting in the BIOS to bring down the temps.

I've never heard of anyone running a stable but prolonged overclock on any of these cheaper boards. Maybe a lower overclock with lower voltages but nothing seriously high.

If you're going to push your CPU to a 24/7 overclock with 1.35v then it's worth it to pay a little more for the motherboard. At this point, youre already going to spend over $100 on your CPU cooler.

Typically more expensive boards will have more USB, SATA, and PCIe ports as well as better VRMs for overclocking. But unless you're going to do some extreme overclocking (as in you'll need LN2 for cooling), it doesn't make sense to spend over $200 on a motherboard.

Edit: if you're going HEDT (X299/X399) then it would make sense to spend around $300.