Remove a Fake WiFi access point?

So at my school library, there's these seniors (who graduated some years ago) who managed to create a fake wifi access point. Basically they had set up a fake wifi name but rendering it unusable, while naming that access point as the old 'school gang' name. (As a rebel statenent I suppose) So whenever... show more So at my school library, there's these seniors (who graduated some years ago) who managed to create a fake wifi access point.
Basically they had set up a fake wifi name but rendering it unusable, while naming that access point as the old 'school gang' name. (As a rebel statenent I suppose)
So whenever my phone tries to search for wifi connections, that 'wifi' pops up and as I connect to it, I'm unable to gain internet access
I was wondering how do I remove or at least change the name of that wifi, without actually physically resetting it or whatever.
The wifi itself is pretty weak actually, a simple net cut trick from my rooted phone goes undetected. But it still bothers me and I want to do something about it.