Is there Native American blood in the Veney family of Richmond, VA?

I recently uncovered my genealogical connection to the Veney family of Richmond county, Virginia. I've heard it may have some Native American ancestry. My Veney line seems to be heavily intermarried with the Rich family and also is somewhat inbred, it seems. Below is a list of the several Rich family members I... show more I recently uncovered my genealogical connection to the Veney family of Richmond county, Virginia. I've heard it may have some Native American ancestry. My Veney line seems to be heavily intermarried with the Rich family and also is somewhat inbred, it seems. Below is a list of the several Rich family members I have.

I have Lucy Rich, who married Griffin Verney. Sally and William Rich, who were the parents of Julia Ann Rich {married John Verney} and finally, Mahala Rich Veney, who was the the mother of Washington Joseph Veney and the wife of Daniel Veney.

Let me know if any of these people have any Native ancestry and from which tribe/s, if any. Also, are there any links or experts that could help?