Does your significant other not respect you sometimes?

Me and my boyfriend haven't been getting along lately. He dirties up our house and expects me to clean up after him even when I tell him he needs to grow up and take responsibility for his life. So, last night. We engaged in adult activity. He likes it when I fck the tip of his p@nis. While I was going back... show more Me and my boyfriend haven't been getting along lately. He dirties up our house and expects me to clean up after him even when I tell him he needs to grow up and take responsibility for his life.

So, last night. We engaged in adult activity. He likes it when I fck the tip of his p@nis. While I was going back and forth on the tip of his p@nis, I said "do you want me to c&m all over your c@ck." He got mad. He said just fck him and that he doesn't care about talking that way. So I pulled out and cursed him out and left. I then proceeded to leave but he convinced me not to leave. I left anyway because I was tired of it.

We haven't talked since then. He wants me back. Should I give him another chance?
1 answer 1