What device can I legally buy that gives off a free constant unlimited internet signal?

I have a phone that I use as a Wi-Fi hotspot to download updates and patches onto my video game systems but once I run out of my high-speed limit for the month I still get a signal that can download patches and updates but it's so slow that there's no point. Once the high-speed runs out it says it will... show more I have a phone that I use as a Wi-Fi hotspot to download updates and patches onto my video game systems but once I run out of my high-speed limit for the month I still get a signal that can download patches and updates but it's so slow that there's no point. Once the high-speed runs out it says it will take 99+ hours to download. What can I buy that will give me a free unlimited high-speed Internet connection so I don't have to worry about running out of high-speed and not being able to download patches and updates?