What happens to a parents debt when they pass away?

So my Mom passed away a month ago. Prior to her passing, she had signed away her vehicle over to myself, as well as her home. The car has been already been titled in my name, same goes for the deed to the house. She evidently had credit card bills when she passed away, and collection agencies keep calling me... show more So my Mom passed away a month ago. Prior to her passing, she had signed away her vehicle over to myself, as well as her home. The car has been already been titled in my name, same goes for the deed to the house.
She evidently had credit card bills when she passed away, and collection agencies keep calling me and sending me letters attempting to reach the ''executor'' of my Mom's will, which is me. From my understanding, I am not responsible for my Mom's debt since I had no knowledge she even had credit cards, and secondly I now own her assets. I was trying to look up how it works when collectors try to recoup money from someone who has died, and it all says ''to be paid from the deceased estate''. Question being, since everything was left to me and had already been signed over prior to passing, that in my mind tells me there is no ''estate'', correct or incorrect? The only things that are left are the items in the home which was all left to me. She also gave me a check for the entire amount of money she had in her bank account and she closed it. So, what can a collection agency do and am I responsible for anything?
Update: Alright, you're all wrong. According to lawyer in my state, the debt needs to be of a certain amount before a creditor can do anything and must prove their case that any transferring was done to dodge anything. According to lawyer, costs for the creditors to drag this to court quickly will outweigh what they... show more Alright, you're all wrong. According to lawyer in my state, the debt needs to be of a certain amount before a creditor can do anything and must prove their case that any transferring was done to dodge anything. According to lawyer, costs for the creditors to drag this to court quickly will outweigh what they could even recoup = game over.