Are straight-A or honor students the most unhealthy students in high school?

As a straight-A student, I have gathered from my experience that most honors or academically strong students live unhealthy lifestyles. Personally, I stay up until the middle of the night to do homework on a daily basis, I binge eat due to stress, I miss school a lot because I'm so exhausted (my grades are... show more As a straight-A student, I have gathered from my experience that most honors or academically strong students live unhealthy lifestyles.
Personally, I stay up until the middle of the night to do homework on a daily basis, I binge eat due to stress, I miss school a lot because I'm so exhausted (my grades are unaffected by my absences though), I have so much work to do that I don't even learn the material (I just do it and try to get through the work ASAP), I have developed health issues because of sleep deprivation and stress, and the list goes on.
My friend is in the same situation--she does schoolwork 24/7. She has slept a total of 2 hours in the past two days. I know a lot of other students in the same position as well.
The pressure on high school students to do as much as possible, to do as many clubs as they can, and to take the most challenging courses, is high. Some of us want to be perfect, have perfect GPAs and transcripts, and we have to do it all no matter the cost (its ruining our lives, though). School is controlling our lives. It's messing us up. And there's nothing we can do about it except fight it out until graduation, I guess--or give up.

Thoughts? Comments? How to live a healthier lifestyle in high school even though you're overloaded with work?