I'm 18 yo in California and in a high school and I wanted to know if I'm able to take myself out the school without a parents signature?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

N

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Ask the teachers or the manager of school... They know better.

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

People are confused. Do you want to drop out of school or just leave school early for the day?

your schoool's policies are in your student hand book.

To drop out of school info is on the California department of education web site

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

nope

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

take your GED, then yes.

• 2 years ago

I don't think so. I say that because this came up with my daughter when I was out of town. They had to have an adult sign her out of school. I argued with the principal about it, but he said, rightly, that the school is held responsible for the safety of the student's regardless of their age, and if something had happened to her, the school would have been responsible.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

If you're in 12th grade, just finish. It's really not that far away. Don't come all this way in school and then throw it away.

• 2 years ago

HORRIBLE IDEA. At least finish high school.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

you're an adult. i believe you can. though, without a high school degree, it can be very difficult to have a good life. even if you plan on getting a GED, a high school degree is more valuable. just suck it up, graduate high school, then move on with your life. either go to college, join the military, get a full time job, or a combination.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.