Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

What’s wrong with the United States?

Let me tell you what me snd my pals see here in Canada. It’s like a horror story in the US. Why are people protesting for rights they have? Why are people protesting and threading to remove a leader they elected? Why are there so many criminals in the United States? Why does the government center around these issues when they have other real stuff not make believe stuff to worry about. Like their Veterans hospital disaster, North Korea, their poor care for the disabled.. why do citizens focus on make believe issues? Why do the citizens riot every time something doesn’t go their way?

• ?

The USA is a large and diverse country. Canada is essentially a tribe. Unfortunately, they tend to be politically liberal which means they tend to destroy themselves by social theory.

Liberalism.

Well, about a third of them are on some sort of hard drugs, either legally or illegally, they have the worst gun death rate in the world, millions of homeless children, a national debt of trillions, but of course it's all about gay marriage.

The USA is the cause of the world's problems.

Trump

• ?

LOL Selfishness is freedom as you see, sacrifice is for the weak and poor. LOL

• eshay

Liberals is wrong with the United States.

Maybe take your own advice you Canuck bastards gave Americans after their 9/11 ''everyone loves us as e do not stick our noses into other people business'' so tell me on Canada 2nd terrorist attack was that wounded policeman laying the sidewalk saying holding his hand in the air ''wait but you love me'' before they popped him in the head? Best you and y'all little pals stay in Canada many of us have had gut full of you

The got independence from Britain.

270 years from conception to utter failure.

Canada is as old(or new) and theyre as a country and a people far more mature.

The reason is the American constitution and bill of rights. TOO MANY RIGHTS

People are being covertly tortured for years in ways that make being raped while drugged and hypnotized in esoteric blood sacrifice (which is also happening) seem like fun, just so they can have a successful career, they will sell their children into such cults, then downplay it as if we're just getting groped or spanked. There's mind control techniques being used on people, because government, corporations, and cults, are legally experimenting on us, aggressively attacking those that don't fit in. People can and do literally die not ever realizing that they were abused, never mind how. You wouldn't believe me if I spoke of the abuse, including being brainwashed to beg to be tortured. I was given back my blacked-out memories of abuse on purpose as a 39 year old man, to once again, be framed by cops for further abuse thru the legal system, in which I'm now permanently deprived of my 2nd amendment rights while being legally made to live not even a mile away from one of the people that lies to them to frame me and tortured me in voodoo trance for decades. This person happens to have been a DHS founder. For years now, I haven't been able to get a bite to eat without cops following me while I wake daily vividly remembering what it was like to be tortured for years. My doctor laughs at me, triggers me, and tells me to get my meds on the black market, depriving me of a diagnosis. Everyone I've ever known has shunned me in my being framed and people just call victims like me, "crazy". Oh yeah, cops are also arresting people for feeding the homeless, as if framing torture and rape victims isn't low enough on their ethics scale, the problem is that they take pride in having this job to do. The government and corporations have turned on its own people. They're testing to see what it takes to get us to resort to violence or suicide and nobody cares at all, I mean, they all turn on you and shun you, sell their children to people that torture in ways that make rapists look like santaclaus, and then call you crazy when you use words to express yourself. I've literally been locked up and knocked out, several times, just for having been accused of using words online in self-defense to abuse. They're literally abusing rape victims while protecting murderous rapists. Anybody brainwashed to ignore what I speak of is completely compromised by the mind control, and that is the truth of what is wrong with this planet.