Programs for bakery factory?

Hi, we are bakery company. Our employee (outlet + factory) around 360 ppls. I'm now searching a program that can help PPIC, production manager, and machine maintenance. Include integrated with our machine, like for example: record who and how long someone using the mixer, so by end of the day we know how long... show more Hi, we are bakery company. Our employee (outlet + factory) around 360 ppls. I'm now searching a program that can help PPIC, production manager, and machine maintenance. Include integrated with our machine, like for example: record who and how long someone using the mixer, so by end of the day we know how long it runs, and also can record total of using in a period, so the program can remind maintenance team to do maintenance for those equipments on time.
Anyone know what program name for this kinds of needs? or even any suggestion where I should make this? thanks in advance
1 answer 1