Why won't my family let me stay at a hotel with my friends after my school 'prom' when I'm eighteen. What do I do??

My friend got a free stay ticket at this expensive hotel in the city that's close to the prom place. Was going to stay there with three of my friends (all girls). Even though I am eighteen, my aunties uncles grandparents and parents won't let me. They always think I'm going to get stalked, killed,... show more My friend got a free stay ticket at this expensive hotel in the city that's close to the prom place. Was going to stay there with three of my friends (all girls).

Even though I am eighteen, my aunties uncles grandparents and parents won't let me. They always think I'm going to get stalked, killed, raped upducted by a serial killer. My bossy as auntie who's inspired my mother to definitely not let me go keeps going she knows what happens at these events cause she used to be a student and all that even though my friends and I aren't party animals at all. My friend reckons she thinks I'll get drunk and keep with guys. I thought they knew me

Why?!? What do I do