Who should I start in my Yahoo! Fantasy Football team this week?
I play Fantasy Football from Yahoo! Sports. As commissioner, I’m 2-4, but I’m the best team in the league out of all of the “losing-record” teams. I should be 4-2 if I didn’t bench certain players on 2 specific weeks. I am also managing another team that was abandoned 2 weeks ago, but that team is going nowhere being at 1-5. I’m thinking that my original team, the 2-4 team can turn the season around and be one of the 8 teams to make the playoffs after 14 weeks are done. Week 7 will conclude halfway of the “regular” season for me and I want to make a statement this week against this 5-1 team, who almost went 6-0. I’m going to list the players I have my team, which includes the offense and defensive. I want your advice on who I should start based on the players I’ll mention below on who have the best chance on winning against this 5-1 team mentioned above.
- QBs: Tom Brady and Marcus Mariota (1 QB starting)
- WRs: Tyreek Hill, Amari Cooper, Mike Wallace, and Sterling Shepherd (2 WRs starting)
- RBs: Mike Gillislee, Dion Lewis, Wendell Smallwood, and Orleans Darkwa (2 RBs starting)
- TEs: A.J. Derby and Ryan Griffin (1 TE starting)
- K: Cody Parker (My lone kicker that I'm starting obviously, who doesn't have a bye week)
- Defense/Special Teams: Baltimore and New England (1 Defense/Special Teams starting)
- D: Karl Joseph (1 D that I'm starting)
- LBs: Lavonte Davis and Benardrick McKinney (1 LB starting)
- DTs: Ndamukong Suh and Star Lotulelei (1 DT starting)
- DEs: Joey Bosa and Michael Bennett (1 DE starting)
- CBs: Jason McCourty and Vernon Hargreaves III (1 CB starting)
- S: Harrison Smith (1 S that I'm starting)
The D and S player will change when they go on their respective bye weeks.
- conley39Lv 72 years agoFavorite Answer
Darkwa, Smallwood (if he plays, otherwise Gillislee)
Derby (Griffin is on a bye week)
Other than Brady, you shouldn't count on a big week out of any of these players.
- Anonymous2 years ago
- Zombie BirdhouseLv 72 years ago
The question needs focus -- the answer is simple: don't be that guy who tanks, especially since you have two teams and may be able to manipulate the standings by sometimes playing to win, other times playing not to win.