Getting a Windows 95 Game to Work?

When I was younger, I had a Winnie the Pooh disk game that ran on windows 95. I got a new one for the sake of nostalgia, but I can't get it to work. My computer currently runs Windows 10, and it will install fine, but it will not run. The audio is scratchy and odd, and the video is weird: it's a black... show more When I was younger, I had a Winnie the Pooh disk game that ran on windows 95. I got a new one for the sake of nostalgia, but I can't get it to work. My computer currently runs Windows 10, and it will install fine, but it will not run. The audio is scratchy and odd, and the video is weird: it's a black screen unless you run your mouse over where a button is, and the button will show up. (see photo).
I try to run it in Windows 95 compatibility mode, but then I get an error saying it can't find one of the files (see other photo). I know the file exists, because I can find it following the pathway.
I know the disc isn't corrupt - I bought another to make sure, and it does the same thing.
I can't find ANY solutions online! Is there anything I can do, or is it just not possible? Thanks in advance!