Did you know that Donald Trump has an IQ of 158?

Only 2 points shy of being as smart as Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawkings.

Now that's Bigly.

Guys Donald Trump is really smart. Believe me I know a guy who's smart. Being smart is important. It's bigly important. Trust me. Donald Trump is the smartest. Believe me.

The same group of people who think that climate change is made up believe that Donald Trump has the intelligence of Albert Einstein and then they get upset when they can't figure out why no one takes them seriously.

Favorite Answer

Trump, a 158 IQ? Did you get that from Fox "News"? Or from Trump himself? Trump is barely literate. He has no idea what he is doing. He has bankrupted 6 businesses. Even a Casino! How do you bankrupt a casino? The house always has the edge. It took real genius to figure out how to bankrupt a casino, I'll grant you that. Had he not been born wealthy, you would never have heard of him. Until he got arrested for sexual assault. On a minor. He tells, on average over 5 lies every single day. Lies that are easily fact checked. He is even a stupid liar. Trump thinks Cheerios are doughnut seeds. 158 IQ. Ha ha ha ha ha.....

.

Not many people seem to notice this is a meme lmao, a big clue is the use of the word "bigly".

What is External reporting?

Source(s): Help!?

really? is it a big deal cause i really dont think people care

• humpty

I want to see the test. While you're at it, show me his tax forms and his birth certificate.

He must have bought it where he gets his hair....both substandard.

Does Donald Trump have an IQ?

He doesn't I don't know any politician today who does 99% of politicians are dumb anyway

To be fair it takes a large IQ to understand Trump

He told you that himself, did he? I wonder what Rex tillerson would say about that. HAHAHA!!!

If trump told you this, he lied.