Why do guys get so upset and angry when women talk about things in rape culture/being objectified in society?

I've noticed that whenever me or another woman speaks generally on how frustrating rape, catcalling, sexual harassment, and being objectified are, there's always a guy who overhears our conversation and gets pissed, telling us that we're feminists and that we're spreading propaganda (whatever that... show more I've noticed that whenever me or another woman speaks generally on how frustrating rape, catcalling, sexual harassment, and being objectified are, there's always a guy who overhears our conversation and gets pissed, telling us that we're feminists and that we're spreading propaganda (whatever that means lol). They literally get so mad you would think that we personally said they were a rapist. And even if they aren't screaming and cursing at us about it, they always say something along the lines of all those things (rape etc) being "fake", and that women just make it up for attention. I reaaaaally wanna know why they act like that??