Should I go to the doctor for this (insect?) bite?

Three nights ago, I stayed over at a friends house. She lives in a particularly old home, and we were outdoors at her home during the evening hours. When I woke up the next morning, I had what appeared to be a mosquito bite on the right side of my neck. It was a small, red bump that itched. As I began to scratch... show more Three nights ago, I stayed over at a friends house. She lives in a particularly old home, and we were outdoors at her home during the evening hours.

When I woke up the next morning, I had what appeared to be a mosquito bite on the right side of my neck. It was a small, red bump that itched. As I began to scratch it, the bump grew much larger.

The next day when I woke up, the right side of my neck from the bump and upwards was very sore. I began to apply hydrocortisone cream to help with the itching and swelling.

The swelling of the bump has gone down a tiny bit, but this evening as I was laying in bed reading (in the dark), I got up to use the restroom and for what seemed like temporarily, vision was significantly darker out of my right eye! (I covered left, then covered right with the lights turned back on)

Should I be concerned that this is more than just a mosquito bite?