Why are Scorpio guys so BORING compared to Scorpio girls?

I just realized how boring Scorpio guys are compared to scorpio the girls. I like the girls. But the guys are really boring, with their creepy blank staring they do with their pervy eyes, monotone voices and really low energy. Whenever you see them all they're doing is sitting on their butt talking, like a... show more I just realized how boring Scorpio guys are compared to scorpio the girls. I like the girls. But the guys are really boring, with their creepy blank staring they do with their pervy eyes, monotone voices and really low energy. Whenever you see them all they're doing is sitting on their butt talking, like a chatty little girl, with no personality, trying to tell you what and what not to do. They're not masculine at all. Most are narcisstic for no reason, and know it alls, with really boring personalities. I see why they get along with Leos females, they have the same dry boring personality. But they probably bore each other to death. Scorpio Tyga broke up with Kylie a Leo because he said she was too needy, like a groupie. Both of them are boring as hell with same lame personality. They hardly ever talked to each other, both are slutty though so Scorpios probably just stay with Leos because they know they're easy. Once they get tired of their borning sex they leave , like tyga did. Why are Scorpio men so boring compared to the women?
Update: YES ANON! PERFECT EXAMPLE. All of those men Ryan, Leonardo and Matthew. ALL of them have very dry boring personalities, with the same monotone voices and low energy whenever they do interviews. I don't even know who ryan gosling is because he doesn't stand out. And you totally forget about Leo and Matthew... show more YES ANON! PERFECT EXAMPLE. All of those men Ryan, Leonardo and Matthew. ALL of them have very dry boring personalities, with the same monotone voices and low energy whenever they do interviews. I don't even know who ryan gosling is because he doesn't stand out. And you totally forget about Leo and Matthew unless they're in a movie. Because they come off as boring in real life. Compared to like a Will Smith, Bruno Mars or Nick Cannon who's personalities are real energetic, funny and charming.
Update 2: All of those Scorpio men you used as an example act like they've only got 2 dull personalities. Serious and TOO serious. Like they can go from being dull to just angry and controlling. Like Scorpio men are famous for. The only other side they have are sex pervs. Like Leo is known for, cheating with 20 yo girls... show more All of those Scorpio men you used as an example act like they've only got 2 dull personalities. Serious and TOO serious. Like they can go from being dull to just angry and controlling. Like Scorpio men are famous for. The only other side they have are sex pervs. Like Leo is known for, cheating with 20 yo girls & being a playboy at 40 years old. THANKS for the visual and proving me right. I couldn't even think about any Scorpio male celebrities because their personalities don't stand out at all.
Update 3: BEST ANSWER is this one by an ANON "I agree. I think it is because the Scorpio, Pluto, 8th house archetype is inherently a very feminine archetype. Scorpio men are indeed very boring, and they tend to be cheaters, players, liars, while Scorpio women are loyal and faithful." But it doesn't have a... show more BEST ANSWER is this one by an ANON

"I agree. I think it is because the Scorpio, Pluto, 8th house archetype is inherently a very feminine archetype. Scorpio men are indeed very boring, and they tend to be cheaters, players, liars, while Scorpio women are loyal and faithful."

But it doesn't have a AWARD BEST ANSWER button under it for some reason to give it to them so I'll pick next best instead