Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 years ago

Why are Scorpio guys so BORING compared to Scorpio girls?

I just realized how boring Scorpio guys are compared to scorpio the girls. I like the girls. But the guys are really boring, with their creepy blank staring they do with their pervy eyes, monotone voices and really low energy. Whenever you see them all they're doing is sitting on their butt talking, like a chatty little girl, with no personality, trying to tell you what and what not to do. They're not masculine at all. Most are narcisstic for no reason, and know it alls, with really boring personalities. I see why they get along with Leos females, they have the same dry boring personality. But they probably bore each other to death. Scorpio Tyga broke up with Kylie a Leo because he said she was too needy, like a groupie. Both of them are boring as hell with same lame personality. They hardly ever talked to each other, both are slutty though so Scorpios probably just stay with Leos because they know they're easy. Once they get tired of their borning sex they leave , like tyga did. Why are Scorpio men so boring compared to the women?

YES ANON! PERFECT EXAMPLE. All of those men Ryan, Leonardo and Matthew. ALL of them have very dry boring personalities, with the same monotone voices and low energy whenever they do interviews. I don't even know who ryan gosling is because he doesn't stand out. And you totally forget about Leo and Matthew unless they're in a movie. Because they come off as boring in real life. Compared to like a Will Smith, Bruno Mars or Nick Cannon who's personalities are real energetic, funny and charming.

All of those Scorpio men you used as an example act like they've only got 2 dull personalities. Serious and TOO serious. Like they can go from being dull to just angry and controlling. Like Scorpio men are famous for. The only other side they have are sex pervs. Like Leo is known for, cheating with 20 yo girls & being a playboy at 40 years old. THANKS for the visual and proving me right. I couldn't even think about any Scorpio male celebrities because their personalities don't stand out at all.

BEST ANSWER is this one by an ANON

"I agree. I think it is because the Scorpio, Pluto, 8th house archetype is inherently a very feminine archetype. Scorpio men are indeed very boring, and they tend to be cheaters, players, liars, while Scorpio women are loyal and faithful."

But it doesn't have a AWARD BEST ANSWER button under it for some reason to give it to them so I'll pick next best instead

Best Answer

The most famous tranny in America is Bruce Jenner a Scorpio. You're right they're not masculine at all, romantic, charming or a blast to be around like all of those Libra men you compared them to. They're a boring walking tramp house and extremely shallow and superficial. All they care about is sex and how many women they can bag in one lifetime. Just like Leo DiCaprio and tyga. And they're not even good at that! Pisces and cancer men are way better in bed than any Scorpio. A walking cheating STD.

They've named themselves the sexiest. Just like a narcissistic Leo would. All over the net they call themselves sexy. And are the only ones saying every woman wants them, when none of them actually do. They're always the only ones talking about themselves being sexy and everybody wanting them under zodiac YouTube videos. It's embarrassing. The only other people who do that are women.

Ugh get a grip bruh.

I don't like scorpio women either, but you're right, the men are worst.

Wtf.... U can say like that because U seems like don't try to befriend a Scorpio.. they may seem boring and dull when U don't know...they act like that only to those who are not they consider as a true friend... they are type who slowly making a friend because they don't trust people easily... they only befriend those who are truly trustworthy and loyal.. Also they can become the most loyal person once they put their trust in their partner... Scorpio can be a different person than you expected when U get to know them....Ultimately we didn't like superficial trash...Who think superficially of us... like the one who think us dull and boring when U didn't even get to really know about us

Never met a Scoprio man but on based experience, scorpio women are cold hearted and jealous type, also can look unattractive, they tend to be miserable all of the time because of other people's success

• Geri42

Clearly you've never met my Scorpio son... :-)

Some aren't.

Some are. Some aren't.

Scorpian boys are not boring dear...they are slow in making friends. Once they become friends then they are friendly and funny

• Haley

Thank you!

We take being called boring by an insane person as a compliment.

Just find someone like you, then you both can have an "exciting" life together.

Leo

they may seem boring but MY GOD not to their partners or people close to them, My ex, a scorpio was a sweet sexy emotionally interesting person. He was self defeating though, like choosing to suffer in his beliefs?

if you get them in bed................ :O .... . .. . . . .

Most men are dull. Scorpios are some of the dullest

Strictly your point of view. Nothing is natural about astrology.