How do I get my songs to be heard by major record labels?

I recently wrote a few songs that I am very proud of, but I don't know what to do next. I know that the chances are extremely low, but I am hoping that a big record label like Warner Bros., Universal, or Atlantic will listen to them. I don't have the slightest clue on what to do, though. I'm pretty sure... show more I recently wrote a few songs that I am very proud of, but I don't know what to do next. I know that the chances are extremely low, but I am hoping that a big record label like Warner Bros., Universal, or Atlantic will listen to them. I don't have the slightest clue on what to do, though. I'm pretty sure that I have to go to a professional recording studio, but I can only play one instrument. The recording studio I visited does have professionals who can play other instruments for me, which is great. But what happens after I record my songs? How am I supposed to make demos, and how will the publishers at record labels hear my songs? Where should I hire a manager that can give my demos to the record labels?
Also, many websites said I need to start a Spotify and gain many followers on Instagram and YouTube. How do I do this?
P.S. I am a 17 year old girl and I write my music and lyrics myself.