Scorpio, Virgo, libra and Leo sun, moon and Venus are the Queens?

There is a group of girls at my school of these zodiacs. I looked at their planets and they all have Scorpio, veigo, libra and Leo moon and Venus. I think it was :

Scorpio - Vanessa

Moon in libra

Venus in Scorpio

She is uasully nice to shy people but she defends them against mean people (she once defended me with her Leo friend) she is also very tall, not too tall. She has dark hair and sharp hazel eyes, kind of intimidating but super nice.

Libra - Aliyah

Moon in Virgo

Venus in libra

She is super sweet and girly. A lot of guys like her and she is super pretty with curly hair. She is average Hieght, Same height as me maybe taller. She is curvy but innocent looking, like me. Sweetest person ever, besides me lol

Virgo - Maddy

Moon in Leo

Venus in Virgo

She is very stylish and nice. She doesn't act tough like Vanessa and Tiffany but she seems tough. She is taller than average. She gets good grades and has a boyfriend that a lot of girls like. She has light brown hair and eyes, I think she is rlly pretty.

Then the Leo _ Tiffany

Moon in Leo (shocking)

Venus in Leo (bruh)

She is kind of the leader, she is a little bossy in my opinion and arrogant. But she does defend people. She can be loud and stuff but she is very pretty with curly hair like Aliyah but thicker. She is the second tallest, not very tall and she seems unapproachable, I don't talk to her or anything so idk if she is nice lol.

They are all best friends and kind of the queens of our grade.

ill update what their ascendants are if I find out

oh and that anonymous troll who said these girls are unattractive and tomboys,: everyone likes them and they are literally sooo pretty. Do you want a pic?

OK YALL I FOUND 2 OF THEIR ASCENDANTS

Aliyah (the libra girl) is rising cancer

Tiffany, (Leo girl) is rising libra

Ok, I found out Maddy might be wither rising Sagittarius or Scorpio

Favorite Answer

Leo girls can be really bossy. But they are great leaders. Scorpio girls can be intimidating, but in this case she was nice, They can be either super cold or super nice from what I’ve seen. And Libras are the princesses lol. They are very pretty and popular. She sounds like a typical Libra. And Virgos are usually well liked. They are either awkward (in a good, funny, likable way) or super fleek (Beyonce or Zendaya). They are most f the time stylish and good with words. They are honest and make amazing friends. So to answer your question, yes they are Queens. Along with Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces girls. Rock on Queen Squad.

k3f

No.

Pisces suns n Gemini moons are the true popular queens

Source(s): Me

Moon in Leo, Venus in Leo: tomboyish, manly, bossy, rude

Moon in Virgo, Venus in Virgo: boring, nagging, plain jane

Moon in Libra, Venus in Libra: anodrogynous, feminist, promiscuous

Moon in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio: jealous, clingy, depressive

What are they’re risings?

Virgo girls lack almost nothing, the best out of the group.

No. Moon in Leo, Venus in Leo, Moon in Virgo, Venus in Virgo, Moon in Libra, Venus in Libra, Moon in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio women tend to be tomboyish, manly, unattractive, and out of touch with their feminine side.

Moon in Aries, Venus in Aries, Moon in Taurus, Venus in Taurus, Moon in Gemini, Venus in Gemini, Moon in Cancer, Venus in Cancer on the other hand are feminine, beautiful, stunning, attractive, and very popular.

Uh huh The famous DOUBLE LLSV girl crew. LeoLibraScorpioVirgo are always the gorgeous popular gang of girls at all schools. And out. They're always really close friends with each other, stylish, great looking, popular, wanted by all, can relate more with each other than anybody, have hella fun together, feminine, smooth, confident girls. They're also really close with Pisces, Cancer and Taurus girls. And an Aries every now and then if she's feminine. They give everybody hella major squad envy and always have lots of fans guys and girls.

The Kardashians are just one big example of the popular and famous doubleLSV crew. Libra Kim's closest best friends, who are always with her, are 2 Scorpios Brittny Gastineau and LaLa and Larsa Pippen a Cancer. Her other really close friends are all Leos, Taurus, Pisces and Virgo. There's one Aries in there Carla Dibello. Those are her major girls. She's got a crapload of friends but those are her favorite close girls who are with her all of the time.

Leo Kylie's bestie Jordyn is a Libra. And her other close friend Pia Mia is a Virgo. And Sofia another Libra.

Scorpio Kendell's bff/gf is a Leo Cara Delevinge, and her other closest friends are a Libra and a Taurus. Bella and Gigi Hadid.

It never fails. These girls always stick together like glue. It will be like that till the end

• ?

Astrology is fake.

• Syd2 years agoReport

screw off please

No this story sounds fake

• Syd2 years agoReport

like your anonymous accounts?