? asked in HealthMental Health · 2 years ago

Are you a feminine girl, a normal girl, or a tomboy?

I don't like sports and I don't watch sports channels on tv. Sports is boring and it's a masculine hobby. It takes large amounts of strength and energy. And I don't have that kind of strength or energy because I am not a tomboy or a man. I am a weak woman. I don't like baseball, basketball, soccer, football, tennis, volleyball, hockey, bowling, pool, ping pong, or golf. I am unpopular and I don't participate in cheerleading. I don't know how to do a backflip or a cartwheel. I don't know how to ride a bicycle or a scooter. I don't know how to rollerskate or skateboard. I don't know how to swim or surf. I don't know how to ski or snowboard. I don't know how to ice skate. I am not flexible and I don't participate in gymnastics. I don't participate in boxing. I don't participate in wrestling. I don't participate in track and field. I don't dress like a guy and I don't hang out with guys. I prefer watching Disney Junior TV Shows and listening to Ghanaian gospel music on my phone. I am very feminine.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I never cared for tomboys or girls that are somewhere in between. The girls that are tomboys are ignored by me completely, while the half and half girls I'm attracted to right up to the point that I find out they're half tomboy.

• Haley
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Your are not very feminine in my eyes. You seem to spare no thoughts about your future household....let alone raising kids strong and versatile enough to succeed in life.

You need at the very least cooking skills, knowledge of the law, first aid, basic plumbing, taxes, economics, sewing, herb knowledge, book keeping and some basic psychology.

• Tina
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

If you are a 'weak woman' then heaven help you if you ever want to have children. That isn't for the weak. Pull yourself together woman.

• John P
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Actually, I am male.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

"Oh, I'm so feminine and weak, and sports are for guys."

Again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.