Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 years ago

Help i want to die , i'm over it all!? what am i supposed to do?

I am a 17 year old girl. I dropped out of school at like 11 years old due to severe anorexia and i was hospitatlized at 12-13 and went back to school at 14, but i got bullied and failed so bad :( So then i did homeschooling but i eventually stopped going because i couldn't GET OUT of ny bed. It's impossible to me. I've had this severe fatigue for 3 years now. I go out sometimes but only to either shop, go to starbucks or to this class i attend (not school) I wanna go back to school but my dad cant pay for it or for homeschooling :( im scared i'll be a failure forever. I desperately need to change my life around but the days keep passing by and im spending them sleeping or in my bed online. Im SO stressed and scared. I dont know what im doing with my life. I need help guidance anything! Nothing works out for me in my life. I want to do something but again i have NO money and my severe fatigue is slowly killing me. I just want a normal life. Im gonna cry :( i have no friends at all, no boyfriend, no job or plans for the future.

Favorite Answer

Thing 1) Self Help books..... even if money is short, you can still download a crapload of free samples from the Kindle store + audible audio books to learn skills in all kinds of things. Some examples include....

- Living off YouTube (Dave Cullen)

- Passive Income (Brendan Mace)

- The Real Estate Fisherman (Jay P. DeCima)

- Making Millions for Dummies

- Etsy Empire

- Be a Free Range Human (Marianne Cantwell)

- Eat Meat & Stop Jogging (Mike Sheridan)

- The Meat Fix (John Nicholson)

- Trick and Treat (Barry Groves)

- Three Weeks to Ebay Profits (Skip McGrath)

- Blogging for the Broke Guy

+ there's plenty more like that if you poke around... if you keep yourself busy with things like them, you'll have less time to think yourself down + maybe give yourself some ideas for the future too.... most of them are more use than going to school ever was.......

Thing 2) Watch YouTube..... many people credit watching Roman Atwood's vlogs for giving them their mojo back after hitting their lowest moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swZz1wm1UGQ

Youtube thumbnail

There's lots of other great YouTubers out there too making vlogs good for motivating, like Matt from DemolitionRanch has his "OfftheRanch" vlog Channel......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIOb8j_FxAk

Youtube thumbnail

Thing 3) Lack of friends can be resolved (possibly) by poking around on penpal sites such as Interpals.net or online virtual world games such as "Second Life" and seeing who you bump into.

Thing 4) Fatigue issues......... keep a stash of chocolates, mints & liquorice handy to chew/suck on (I tend to go ****ing insane without any around), which are good for a quick boost.... also a good supply ice cold cola (not the diet stuff as the artificial sweeteners in 'em screw you up) are also good for a boost (Warren Buffett, one of the world's richest people is famous for drinking 5-6cans of the stuff a day without ill effects, and he's in his late 80's now).... some of the hairy bottomed health food freak sites also suggest honey + bananas (not necessarily together) are good for energy boosts too (I find the honey works really well combined with whiskey/bourbon to make a hot toddy with lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, ground ginger + ground nutmeg + hot water, but you're a bit young for that, though it does seem to cure most things - normally just colds, but it also recently seemed to stop my acid reflux attacks I've been stuck with the last couple of years that'd then morphed into suspected anxiety attacks + low energy).

Hi find a distraction and you mentioned your dad,can you talk to him?good luck

Schedule an appointment with your family doctor. When the doctor asks what brings you in today show them what you have written here. Use that as a basis for having a frank discussion on how you are doing. They can do a full physical and neurological workup to see if have a medical condition that needs to be addressed. They can also check if anything you are taking or doing may be causing or contributing to your issue. They can refer you to a sleep specialist for a sleep study. Your family doctor can refer you to a mental health professional who can evaluate your mental state. Be sure to show them what you have written here also. Once a diagnosis has been made, treatment options can be discussed.

1. try avoid cow milk because cow milk contains morphiceptin opioid.

opioid is not good for health.

non-dairy calcium, phosporous source : tofu, peanut

info : '- food for bone :'

in http://wortel.ucoz.com/loseweight_gainmuscle.txt

2. try eat food containing magnesium

because

https://www.facebook.com/drcarolyndean/photos/a.65...

more info : '- about magnesium'