Anyone know what this book about braindamage is called? Based on description below?

I read this book in school at least 3 years ago. Its about a girl who helps care for her younger brother or possibly sister who has serious braindamage. I remember some key parts: The girl falls in love with a boy she played tennis with. Her bestfriend is a bit of a **** who sleeps around with lots of boys. She... show more I read this book in school at least 3 years ago.
Its about a girl who helps care for her younger brother or possibly sister who has serious braindamage. I remember some key parts:
The girl falls in love with a boy she played tennis with.
Her bestfriend is a bit of a **** who sleeps around with lots of boys.
She works in a shop and also babysits.
She cares for her braindamaged sibling after It was born early and kept in hospital for a while.
I think the mum died but not sure.

No it is not blood sisters.

Its been annoying me so much as I remember reading it and loving it but have no idea what its called and cant find it by searchibg description? Anyone know? Thank you so much
1 answer 1