How to clean my room? (It's not as stupid as it sounds, I swear)?

Okay, so my family (and somewhat me) has a bad habit of turning my room into a "storage room" of sorts. Sometimes I get bored of my surroundings so I stay in my livingroom for a couple of nights (in the summer this can be a week or a little over). In this course of time, my family always tells me... show more Okay, so my family (and somewhat me) has a bad habit of turning my room into a "storage room" of sorts. Sometimes I get bored of my surroundings so I stay in my livingroom for a couple of nights (in the summer this can be a week or a little over). In this course of time, my family always tells me "I'm putting this in your room, I'll get it out tomorrow." And you can probably imagine how that goes. Over time, it's just gets permanently turned into a storage room. After that happens I tend to contribute to it more. As a storage room, you would think it would be organized, but it's actually quite chaotic with no order to it. It would be different if it was just filled with things I could just throw away, but it's not. It's filled with things that I would have to go through, and being a full-time student with extracurricular activities, I don't have much time. Not to mention, I don't want to do it alone, since it's not just my things, but the other people in my house are busy. I'm stuck in a small room with just a couch now, and I want my room back, but I just don't know what to do/how to find time to do it. I was thinking of doing it over winter break, but that just seems like too long of a time to wait.