I want to make smoothies but my freezer doesnt get cold, would it be more cost effective just to buy smoothies from the shops?

my freezer gets cold but its broken slightly so it doesnt freeze anything. and i dont have the money for a new freezer right now. i normally end up using the whole bag of frozen strawberries as soon as i buy it while its already frozen which results in me being a glutton and drinking like 5 servings of a smoothie... show more my freezer gets cold but its broken slightly so it doesnt freeze anything. and i dont have the money for a new freezer right now. i normally end up using the whole bag of frozen strawberries as soon as i buy it while its already frozen which results in me being a glutton and drinking like 5 servings of a smoothie in one sitting because i cant re freeze it