Do you believe that "WE NEVER NEW" is the TRUTH about Harvey Weinstein by the Progresiive left?

I LOVED watching the award shows, (Emmys, Academy, MTV, Golden globes) making fun of Pres. Trump, Conservatives and Christians.

How can they possibly "top themselves"?

Source:

Harvey Weinstein jokes appeared on 30 Rock, Entourage and the ...

www.news.com.au/...life/.../weinsteins.../8dbaa4d0eb44c79c6fcacf5b8debf18b

2 days ago - SINCE the allegations about Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein's ... In a 2013 event to announce the nominees for that year's Academy Awards, Family Guy ... In another episode, Maroney references Weinstein as a “former ...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • J M
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

The reason was that he bought off his victims. They had to sign non-disclosure agreements. Roger Ailes did the same think at FOX. Many powerful sexual predators do it, and I would bet Trump did it too. He sure paid a bundle to his X-wives.

• Nosmo
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I certainly never knew, I am not a “Hollywood elite” I don’t what happens unless it makes the news. Still, pretty odd that the people who elected a rapist 🤡OTUS, is all over “liberals” for Weinstein.

• Little Princess
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

While his sexual harassment incidences were well known even while he was governor, the stories of his raping weren't publicized until Clinton's second term, so no one really knew he was a rapist when they elected him.

• 2 years ago

I love how conservatives falsely accuse the progressive left of having a "we never knew" attitude about Harvey Weinstein while they continue to profess a "we never knew" attitude about Donald Trump.

• Chewy Ivan 2
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Typical con question. Nothing but a thinly veiled and dishonest attack on the character of liberals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.