Help with a java program?

I have been working at this assignment for about two days straight removing sleep and eating. Despite the program being very simple I just cannot figure it out. I need to write a class, called LibraryCard, which communicates with another class called Student and has variables I do not know how to use. Here is a... show more I have been working at this assignment for about two days straight removing sleep and eating. Despite the program being very simple I just cannot figure it out.

I need to write a class, called LibraryCard, which communicates with another class called Student and has variables I do not know how to use.

Here is a photo of my instructions, my issue comes with not knowing how to implement the methods and instance variables it has listed there, as I have never seen them before.

Any help is appreciated.
1 answer 1