Bored of life... Need something new?

So basically I'm 19 and feel like I'm already going through a midlife crisis, so I'm looking for a new hobby or something to do throughout the day. At the moment, the only thing keeping me entertained is my Xbox, but I feel like I'm really addicted to it, and I want to find something else to do... show more So basically I'm 19 and feel like I'm already going through a midlife crisis, so I'm looking for a new hobby or something to do throughout the day.
At the moment, the only thing keeping me entertained is my Xbox, but I feel like I'm really addicted to it, and I want to find something else to do rather than waste my life on it.

I want a hobby that involves the outdoors, as I'm sick of being pent up in my room all day, and something that costs little to nothing (I'm pretty much broke). I'm also the type of person that tends to pick something up and put it down 5 minutes later, hence why I want don't want to spend a lot of money on something that I might not be interested in.

So if anyone can suggest an ideal hobby for my personality, I would be incredibly grateful, thanks!