Do I have grounds for lawsuit?

I rented a refrigerator moving I contacted company to pick up..which they did..i recently was offered a job that pays $16 an hour contingent to government background check..to my utter surprise the rent to own company had filed a warrant for my arrest of theft of refrigerator!! I contacted the rent to own and they... show more I rented a refrigerator moving I contacted company to pick up..which they did..i recently was offered a job that pays $16 an hour contingent to government background check..to my utter surprise the rent to own company had filed a warrant for my arrest of theft of refrigerator!! I contacted the rent to own and they said ooops sorry and confirmed it was their fault because they did pick unit up...I contacted an attorney who advised me that since I have an outstanding warrant I need to go turn myself in and magistrates office would set up a court date...rent to own company stated they would put in dismissal of case request...in mean time I now have a criminal record and will lose out on this fantastic job...I am furious!!
11 answers 11