I recently bought a new car. Two days later, I get a call from an area code in Penn and I live in CA. They're asking for pic of my SS. Scam?

Update: They were asking for a picture of my social security card. I got a cosigner, so they asked for my dads as well. It's from Toyota Dealership. They even know the agent that I worked with. Could they have possibly gotten the information from the dealership? It's very strange that they called me and said to... show more They were asking for a picture of my social security card. I got a cosigner, so they asked for my dads as well. It's from Toyota Dealership. They even know the agent that I worked with. Could they have possibly gotten the information from the dealership? It's very strange that they called me and said to send them a picture of my SS card. I think it's a scam.