Since the Harvey Weinstein sexual assaults/rapes have seen the light of day, isn't it TIME for Corey Feldman to "name names" about the?

pedophile "secret" of Hollywood?

Source:

Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: "I ...

www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403

May 25, 2016 - But another former child actor — Corey Feldman, star of such iconic 1980s movies as The Goonies, Stand by Me and The Lost Boys — was not ...

BTW, if the Weinstein revelations have taken root in Politics and other, so should MY question, EH?

Favorite Answer

They would likely end up killing him and anybody he loved, and no, they wouldn't end up in prison over it. I've been threatened and framed myself. You wouldn't believe what they're capable of if I told you. It's way way way beyond modern day knowledge and technology in society. They are in complete control because they can do what they do right in the open without people being aware of it, can literally turn your house into miniluv without anybody noticing that anything is wrong, except that maybe you went "crazy"...

https://www.google.com/search?q=miniluv&spell=1&sa...

I told you you wouldn't believe me, but no, I'm not trolling, I've been abused since birth.

EDIT -

This isn't a game, although, they do like to pretend that it is. Many people live and die not ever realizing that they were abused for years, never mind how, and as I said, you wouldn't believe it if I told you, no matter how many people I got to warn you about it, the concept of such abuse would just go in one ear and out the other. We're brainwashed to ignore it until we experience it, then, we can barely think of anything else. Everyday I sit here wishing that it was simply just being molested while drugged and hypnotized in esoteric blood sacrifice. The abuse is way beyond that, and very very very covert. Everyone that is an aware victim to the abuse develops stockholm syndrome, and other psych issues.

• Thomas CNSRV
      2 years agoReport

She was MURDERED.
      To bad the TRUTH will never be revealed when it comes to the "Hollywood Pedophiles"/ ruined lives!

a

way past time to stop obsessing over these topics

• Thomas CNSRV
      2 years agoReport

Weinstein RAPES just came to light TODAY!
      Oh, Hollywood and the Progressive Elite should get a :"free pass", HUH?
      No.
      Watch less and less folks put up with YOUR slanted point of view!

• Jeff S

Yet I noticed you cons are ignoring the Republican who is resigning because his mistress outed him for telling her to get an abortion!

• Thomas CNSRV
      2 years agoReport

NOT AT ALL.
      Tim Murphey RESIGNED, as he should have.
      We were UNDER the impression that he was pro-life.
      Yet if he was a Democrat, wagons would be circled for his "misleading stance", EH?
      ANSWER THE QUESTION, HUH?

If he dropped names, the (((echoes))) would be heard from (((Hollywood))) to (((Israel))).