Where do i belong in the political spectrum?

i support free market, limited government involvement. lower taxes more liberty im believe healthcare should be privatized with limited government involvement i am pro choice because i don't believe the government should dictate a woman's body i am firm believer in separation church and state, i support... show more i support free market, limited government involvement. lower taxes more liberty

im believe healthcare should be privatized with limited government involvement

i am pro choice because i don't believe the government should dictate a woman's body

i am firm believer in separation church and state, i support science in school and despise ignorant religious bs in schools. i support the freedom to not have to rise to the american flag.

i support gay marriage because i don't logically see how homosexuality is a threat to society. i also despise religious homophobia

i support a strong defense, we should stop spending on social services and eduxation. we are wasting money towards a crappy education system

i support 2nd amendment rights, we should all be guaranteed rights to own arms

i support legalization of drugs because i believe people should be able to dictate their own lives. plus, the war on drugs is stupid and a waste of time and resources.

i support the death penalty because i believe there are too many idiots out there that deserve death for being sick murderers.
Update: @optimist prime, personal attacks buddy? show some class
Update 2: @otpmist prime, you are just butthurt because you are a religious fruitcake
Update 3: @optmist prime, my personal attack was a result to your personal attack.
you started it buddy. i rest my case. u never had one
18 answers 18